Friday, March 6, 2009
Modern Day Theater of the Absurd
Thanks to the miracle of Tivo I am very rarely forced to watch live TV. However, today I stopped to fix myself a quick lunch and decided that since I had no time to start anything on Tivo I would risk watching live TV.

Little did I know that I would see something that would fill me with so much glee. The Martha Stewart show was on. Martha Stewart is one of the few subjects on which I have no opinion...until today.

When I hit the info button on my Tivo and this is what I saw as the recap of the episode:

Rapper QTip; How to care for Orchids; How to make a rhubarb tart

Martha then proceeded to force the rapper QTip to participate in her Craft Room segment. Martha's prison term appears to have had more of an effect on her than I thought. She totally made QTip her crafting bitch.

All I have to say Martha is give me more! Below are my suggestions:

Lil' Wayne pruning banzai trees
Flo' Rida creating tablescapes
Dr. Dre scrap booking
Soulja Boy making jam
Eminem teaching Calligraphy
Ludacris baking petits fours
Jay-Z cake decorating
50 cent designing wedding invitations

Please, oh please, let me see one of these come to fruition in my life time.
3 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie said...

Blogger Jenny said...
Holy crap that is even better!

Blogger Unknown said...
I so want to see Eminem teaching Calligraphy and 50 cent do wedding invitations! That would be hilarious! I always pass over Martha Stewart but maybe I should watch it more