Tuesday, January 13, 2009
25 facts that will rock your socks off
Okay, so like on facebook my friend Karissa like challenged me to like list like 25 things that like you may not like know about me. So, like here we go:

1. I am obsessed with watching re-runs of "The West Wing" and "Gilmore Girls"

2. I love the artificial flavor of banana but I only tolerate actual banana

3. I have 3 tatoo's

4. I once won a district spelling bee but I never made it to the "big show"

5. Post high school I managed a Santa booth at Christmas and had to call mall security on a irate mom

6. I slap my knee in really funny movies. I can't help it.

7. I am an uber klutz. Even my Wii fit knows it. It asked me "Do You Fall Down A Lot?"

8. Because I love dogs I seem to be a lost and stray dog magnet

9. I really like meat but feel guilty about eating it because I don't know how the animals were treated

10. Clowns scare the ever lovin' stuffin' out of me

11. Wal-Mart is my arch enemy

12. Jenny to Diet Coke: "I wish I knew how to quit you"

13. Thanks to my husband I have become an electronics snob. I don't own a DVR I own a Tivo, I don't have an MP3 player I have an Ipod, etc.

14. I never miss Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale because it's the best sale evah....

15. When I was in sixth grade I was so obsessed with the book "The Outsiders" I wore the cover and eventually the binding off

16. I played Mrs. Paroo in our high school production of "The Music Man"

17. I have my esthetician's license but I have let it lapse

18. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up

19. Do you like American music? I like American music.

20. I am very passionate about politics but I don't undestand why people insist on political bumper stickers. Especially since if your candidate loses it can be really hard to get off. I bet there was a run on goo-gone in Texas when the McCain-Palin ticket went belly up.

21. I am allergic to lillies

22. My Iphone was a gateway drug and now I am mac convert

23. Rachel Ray as a person annoys me but I like her cookbooks

24. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies

25. I taught Sunday school for 5 years. Scary, huh?
1 Comments:
Blogger Emily T said...
I knew ALL of those except one. Wanna guess which?